In the old days, when the patient is myocardial ischemia, have a mortality rate of approximately 36 percent after disease 1 month after a serious study since AD 1970, the death rate from heart disease is reduced. Consecutive However, cardiovascular disease, but it is also the primary cause of death in the country.
Factors affecting the progression of myocardial ischemia
• The ability to work of the heart muscle. Is the most important factor
• Amount of myocardium at rest.
• Abnormal electrical heart.
• Patients with chronic myocardial ischemia, which groups the risk of death.
Groups with a high risk area
• Patients who had a myocardial infarction before.
• Patients with chest pain.
• Patients with symptoms of heart failure (papules) or proved myocardial function is poor (<40%).
• Low blood pressure
• Irregular heartbeat kind heart block.
• Patients whose blood pressure is not constant with cardiac arrhythmia.
• Patients with disorders. Heart muscle, heart valves or heart wall.
Patients at high risk to have a death rate as high as 25 percent per year, this group should receive cardiac catheterization (cardiac cauterization) Injection colors artery to consider opening the artery with a balloon or a. operate
In addition, the patient groups such as those with low risk. This group, the mortality rate of around 1-3 per cent per year, but also need to separate patients with high risk
The belt runs for the running belt with two ways i.e. running belt before returning home Test runs are not fully within 5-7 days after myocardial infarction. If the test is slightly irregular or regular appointment to test it fully again about 3-6 weeks after birth
Running back belt will run approximately 14-21 full days after myocardial infarction.
Article research by